Entellus & Co is one of the leading Mobile App Development Company in Bangalore. We are specialized in developing Apps across various platforms such as iOS, Android, Hybrid, Windows supported by a strong cloud-based backend infrastructure. Apps are something of vital importance to a phone. They are pieces of codes put together to weave an intricate and marvelous software that is designed for a specific purpose. There are all kinds of apps. Apps for transportation, for sharing images and videos, for booking transportation, for entertainment, and so on. For literally anything you can think of, there’s an App. Entellus & Co strives to serve the clients with Best Mobile Application Development in delivering high-Quality UI/UX Design.
● Apps are made through a process called Mobile app development. This process involves complex coding, networking, and a lot of creativity. The major operating systems are
● Android Development
● iOS Development
● Hybrid Development
● Windows App Development
● Android is an Open Source Operating System mostly developed by Google and Open handset Alliance In recent research, over 2.5 billion people are using Android phones all over the world. This shows that android app development is always on the rise and will never lose its day
● Developing apps for the Android platform requires a person to have expertise in programming languages like JAVA and should be proficient in handling software like Android Software development kit(SDK). SDK is an Integrated Development Environment (IDE) such as Android Studios in which Apps are made and tested using virtual devices.
● iOS or formerly known as iPhone OS is an exclusive operating system developed by Apple for its hardware. Currently, there are about 1.4 billion using devices that run on iOS. As Apple is one of the richest companies in the world, they always make sure to have the best platform to showcase apps created for their OS.
● Unlike Android, iOS app development requires a person to be proficient in many programming languages like C, C++, Objective –C, Swift. The integrated development environment (IDE) for iOS apps is known as Xcode, which is Apple-exclusive.
● Before knowing about hybrid app development, we need to know what “native apps”. As the word states, native apps are apps exclusive for a particular operating system platform. They work only on a single platform and are unable to function in any other operating system. They will have their exclusive programming language and IDEs
Check us out and partner with us to avail of quality results by our experts. To know more about our services, get in touch with our sales representative or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org